background1

Sunday, February 21, 2010

What a weekend. What a month! This month has been an absolutel roller coaster for me, mentally, emotionally, physically, but I'm pretty sure it's going to end on an upswing. This weekend in particular was very very good for me. I got my Jacob tattoo Friday night. Say what you will about body modification, but tattoos for me, are theraputic. There's something refreshing about going through a little bit of elective pain and coming out with something beautiful after you heal. I think that's a pretty good paralell to real life. Things are going to be hard, and I'm going to have to have some heart break, but I hope to come out as something beautiful some day.

Saturday turned out shorter than I anticipated, but it was good, and I feel so accomplished for it. It was a good feeling. I want to hold onto it. And I want to replicate it, on a bigger scale. So, now I have to double my efforts to amplify results! I'm excited to do it.

I got to spend all day today with my boys. I snuggled with Jacob, and gave him his first girl scout cookies! He's such a fat kid. I love it. Lucas and I sat and read last night and today. We've started the first Harry Potter book, and he's really into it. Then today, he started to read to me, a Cat in the Hat book, and one of the first reader books he got from school. Both boys were cuddly today, which I love, because I know that no matter how much I try to hang onto it, there will be a day when they're too big to cuddle up with their momma.

This is my last week of having a whole lot of extra time. Starting a week from tomorrow, my schedule gets crazy busy.... I need to keep up with it, and I need to make sure I keep having time with my babies. I'll have essentially 1 day off of EVERYTHING a week, so I'm sure I will be living for Sundays. But, I think my practice with advanced meal planning, and getting everyone on board to help the house run smoothly will go a long way in helping me to succeed for the next couple of months, and beyond that. Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment